This article is related to all MeshForce products. (M1, M3 and M3 Dot, M3s, M7)
Before starting to diagnose your issue, please make sure you have a valid Internet service.
Click here to view the full setup video. (For model M1)
Please make the below self-check:
- Is this problem common for all devices: Try both mobile phone and PC, if any specific device does not have Internet access, please check the device settings. If all of them don't have, there might be something wrong with the mesh system.
- Have you set up the mesh system in the My Mesh app: If you have successfully set up the system in the app, they should appear green in the app. Remember to connect the modem to the main mesh point's WAN port.
- Is your mode selection correct: If you have an username&password combination from your ISP, usually they should be configured in the modem. Most users should use a dynamic IP (DHCP) mode on the mesh system. If you connect the mesh system to a router, not a modem or modem router, use bridge mode.
- Your DNS: Very few users may experience a bad DNS service from their service provider. Try to change DNS settings in the app to popular public DNS, for example, Google DNS 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
- Disable proxy / VPN: If you enabled proxy settings on PC, that may cause your Internet to become not accessible, disable it in Internet explorer.