This article is related to all MeshForce products. (M1, M3 and M3 Dot)
- Click Start->Control Panel, Select Network and Internet, and then click Network and Sharing Center
2. In the task list, please choose Manage wireless networks.
3. In the Network table, please select the existing profiles and click Remove.
4. You may see a pop-up window warning, click OK.
5. Then please go back to Network and Sharing Center and choose Change adapter settings -> right click Wireless Network Connection -> click Connect/Disconnect.
6. Click the refresh button to view available wireless networks. Highlight the network which you want to connect, double click it or click Connect button.